Neurofeedback Devices at Advanced Therapy Center
- The X3000 is a low intensity 4 channel pEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) generator using four 200-wind coil packs for precision placement anywhere on the body.
- The X3000 is a software controlled system which is fully customizable all the way down to the easy to use patient database. The frequency range from 0.31Hz to 300,000Hz, output intensity range from 1-50 microTesla (uT), and the ability to generate sine, triangle, and square waveforms means the X3000 is one of the most flexible pEMF generators in the industry.
- Capable of being synchronized with the Q20 EEG, the X3000 is the first pEMF system in the world to combine stimulation with z-score, norm referenced operant conditioning methods.
- With multiple databases included and over 100 unique protocols for the treatment of everything from Inflammation Reduction and Gastrointestinal Issues, to Brain Fog, Anxiety, and Depression, the X3000 is the most flexible pEMF system available.
- The Q20 EEG Amplifier is state of the art in pristine EEG signal processing. Designed from the ground up for ease of use and flexibility.
- We use the Neurofield Q20 to record QEEG’s and to administer 19 channel neurofeedback training.
- The Q20 is a 20 channel Electroencephalogram with a low noise floor of 0.25 μV peak to peak from 0.1 to 10.0Hz, meaning that we can record EEG without worrying about noise contamination. On top of Neurofield’s low-noise design, the Q20 is a non-averaged, multi-channel readout amp, minimizing slew for the most accurate whole brain imaging, and gives an exact readout of each recording with no loss of data or smoothing.
- Combining Z-score with EEG using the Neurofield Q20 allows us to target your neurofeedback treatment with an unprecedented level of accuracy, taking your training to a new level of effectiveness.
- Breaking new ground, Neurofield’s transcranial direct current/alternating current stimulation device (tDCS/tACS) offers a leap forward in stimulation technology.
- The tDCS/tACS offers similar flexibility as our X3000 with the capability to generate sine, triangle and square waves in pulsed or continuous with frequency ranging from 0.001 to 1,000Hz. This combined with the option of DC as well offers an unprecedented level of customizability in the growing field of transcranial stimulation. Maximum current is capped at +/-2.5mA and monitored with our 16 bit Real-Time Current Sensor (RTCS), a first for tDCS/tACS, allowing the confirmation of a proper connection.
- The tDCS/tACS and pEMF (X3000) stimulation units can be combined with Real-Time Z-Score EEG (Q20) for the most comprehensive and advanced neurofeedback system possible.
- The tDCS/tACS includes a database contains more than 30 unique protocols and offers the ability to customize or create our own tailored protocols to make your treatment as specific to your needs as possible.
- The HRV is designed to work in conjunction with the X3000. It measures heart muscle response to stimulation frequencies allowing Dr. Smith to tailor protocols and maximize the effects of therapies. The HRV is most commonly used in body therapy and for trauma.
- With HRV we analyze the balance in your autonomic nervous system. If your parasympathetic nervous system needs a boost to help calm yourself, we can target that!
How does the LENS work?
- We apply sensors to the scalp to listen in on brainwave activity. We process the signal by computer, and extract information about certain key brainwave frequencies. Through a patented process, we then bring this information back to the client down the sensor wires to the person’s skin. The results are reduction and/or elimination of the symptoms which previously interfered with the client’s quality of life. The sessions are brief (usually 3-5 minutes), gentle (usually the client feels nothing during the session), and the changes are lasting with some exceptions: with symptoms of progressive conditions such as Parkinson’s and MS, the treatment needs to be ongoing to sustain the improvement.
Brainmaster ATLANTIS 4 Channel Training
- ATLANTIS I is a 4×4 design (with four channels of EEG and four channels of AUX signals) ideal for additional biofeedback modalities. Includes continuous real-time impedance checking and recording; Total Immersion with photic, vibratory and auditory feedback. Cutting edge technology including 24 bit analog-to-digital converters, 1024 samples per second and USB technology.
- We use this four channel workhorse for classic Neurofeedback, alpha theta training, and SMR, as well as the powerful z-score applications.
T.O.V.A (Test of Variables of Attention)
Have you ever wondered if ADHD could be the problem?
- The T.O.V.A. objectively measures the key components of attention and self-control, variability (consistency), response time (speed), commissions (impulsivity), and omissions (focus and vigilance). The T.O.V.A. provides information that is not available through self-report or the report of others. It can be used along with subjective measures for a more comprehensive picture of academic, social, and personal performance.
Come nap on our BioMat filled with Amethyst Crystals after a neurofeedback training session and allow your brain to integrate the work you’ve done while your body benefits from the BioMat’s far infrared radiation (heat) and negative ions. The benefits of the BioMat include:
- Pain relief
- Increased blood circulation
- Relaxation and a de-stressed You
- Reduction of fatigue
- Sleep Improvement
- Reduction of inflammation
- Increased tissue oxygenation
- Heart Math is a unique training system that objectively monitors your heart rhythms and displays the physiological level of coherence — an optimal state in which the heart, mind and emotions are operating in sync and in balance, and the immune, hormonal and nervous systems function in a state of harmonious coordination.
- Using a pulse sensor plugged into our USB port, the emWavePro collects pulse data and translates coherence information into user–friendly graphics displayed on our computer screen. Heart Math helps our clients create a coherent state through coherence techniques, interactive exercises and games. Through this process our clients build resilience, increase energy, focus, mental clarity and emotional balance.
More information can be found at the manufacturer’s websites below: