Basing each treatment on 25 years of experience and expert diagnostic evaluations, Dr. Smith often sees marked client improvements in a very short period of time. She has an exceptional record of success with clients who have tried other methods without getting results in overcoming issues related to brain injury, substance abuse, anxiety, depression and stress.
• DMH in mental health*, University of California, San Francisco
• MS in health and medical sciences, University of California, Berkeley
• BS in biological psychology, University of California, Davis
• BCIA-EEG (Biofeedback Certification International Alliance)
*The Doctorate in Mental Health degree developed by the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) and UC Berkeley (UCB) provided leading training in psychiatry, psychology and social work by combining a master of science degree in health and medical sciences (UCB) with a psychiatric residency (UCSF).
Dr. Smith studied with, and was supervised by nationally prominent psychoanalysts and clinicians, and completed thousands of hours of in-patient, crisis and outpatient clinical work. She says, “Every day, it’s an exciting honor to bring my knowledge and experience to my clinical practice.”
• Advanced Training in LENS Neurofeedback