ATC focuses on the treatment of clients who have tried other forms of treatment without achieving the desired results.
Psychotherapy, pastoral counseling and coaching are valuable assets to anyone looking for answers. At ATC we value the services of our referring colleagues are using to support the client. Adding Neurotherapy for an unusual symptom can make all the difference in your work. We value a team approach to treatment.
Clients with brain injury, anxiety, trauma, depression, stress, and addiction and many other problems have been happily surprised by how fast and well our techniques can help. Our approach treats the whole client, body and mind.
Our techniques have been shown to be particularly effective in treating brain injuries. Many of our clients have reported benefits within a few weeks.
We value your input and will keep you updated about your patient or parishioner’s progress, to the extent that the client allows. We encourage communication between all the members of the treatment team.
WE SPECIALIZE IN A UNIQUE COMBINATION OF
Eye Movement Desentitisation and Reprocessing (EDMR)
Psychodynamic Formulation, and
Even very complicated cases, such as fibromyalgia and depression with suicidal ideation, become understandable and can be helped.
- Psychology License: PSY 12502.
- DMH – UCSF 1985
- S. Health and Medical Science – UC Berkeley, 1982.
- S. Biological Psychology – UC Davis, 1981.
- Private Practice – Orinda 1997 – present.
- Professor – JFKU – 2001 – 2006.
- Clinical Director – Center for Occupational Psychiatry – 1985 – 1996.
- Associate – PSI, Psychiatric Specialists in Industry 1982 – 1985.
- Counselor – La Chiem home for Adolescents 1980 – 1982.
- Research Assistant UCD – 1978-80.
- Counselor-Davis Half-Way House for troubled young adults 1977-1979.
- Recreation Hall Supervisor UCD – 1977-1980.
- Running Shoe Sales Fleet Feet, Sacramento – 1976-1977.
- Audio Visual clerk American River College – 1975 – 1977.
- Boat builder, waitress, secretary, grocery clerk, artist, deli girl, retail sales, seamstress, shopowner 1968 – 1975.
- San Francisco General Hospital
- Psychiatric Emergency, In Patient Unit, Psych Consult to Medical Units.
- Letterman’s Hospital – San Francisco
- Family Outpatient Services, Child Psychiatry
- Mount Zion Hospital – San Francisco
- Psychiatric Crisis Service
- Langley Porter Neuropsychiatric Institute – San Francisco
- Out-patient Services
- Family Counseling Services